Saturday, January 17, 2009

hello!

ello! :DDD
i bet you guys missed me like shit LOL!
* thick Skin* xD
hahas, anws, new year is coming!
woohoo!
hahas, this year, i am only going to my ah ma's house,
since you know, my wai po passed away,
anws, i am yet, still sooo looking forward to it coz the reunion dinner,
i am eating it with my aunt's family and my family! YAY!
actually its nth big as we almost did it every year,
but,,,!!
this year we are going to a resturant to eat! WOOHOO!
its a resturant called feicui :DDD
woohoo!!
xiao long bao! here i comeee! :DDDDD!
so happy :D!
and and wads more is that after that, i will have my steamboat at homeeee!
weehees!
* high*
LOL!
i bet you guys shd be thinking:
wad the heck?! she is happy over xiaolongbao, and a stupid steamboat!?
but sorry, yes i am :DD!
this week is a lucky week :D!
woots, on wed, my dad won lottery worth $500 :D!
and on thurs, my mum won lottery too! worth of 580 :D!
* gayness*!
:D
and wads more is that that number is from my waipo, by the dream i guess :/
so cool right?!:DDD
hahas, anws, back to topic,
bascially, i today did nth -,-
none of my hmk!
OMT! how?!
o.o
i went guzheng,
i ate lunch, i bathe, and i read manga till 3plus!
then mama came back, then i help her run errand ( not bad hor? xD)
then, i slack, coz i claim i am too tired from the errands,
which is passing stuff to my neighbours LOL
cool right?
then after that, i ate fries, and ate dinner, and here i am D:!
8.42PM
oh great -,-
and wad do i have to do?
D&T research,
art research,
lit research,
science workbook,
maths tb,sht,heymaths,
geog wb,
thats all i rmb lah, but i guess there more -,-!
WTH?! and wad your fren is is doing now?
typing casually on this blogspot
LOL!
this obviously shows that i am still in dead dead holiday mood!
up till now i still cant wake up and stand the early wakes -,-!
oh yes, IPW!
omt!
sian,, need to do project TT_TT!
so poor thing right?!
D:
haiz, this school is killing me -,-
anws, if anyone bothers to read my nags and complains and torlerate it till here, thnx :D!
i am asking when is the parent meeting?
accordsing to handbook, its 12-13march,
-,-
two day to talk?!
coz, my mum needs to take leave ( for goodness sake and i forgot to ask miss yu)
anws, thats abt all :D!
byes! :D

No comments: