Monday, January 26, 2009

heya~

heya peepo! :D!
mucks!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! WOOHOO!
:D
hahas, i am rather late sorry xD!


anws,
let me briefly tell you wad i did :D
on 22/1 i celebrated my dad's birthday :D!
nice cake man :D!!!


anws, then on 23/1 i performed -,- erm, dont say abt it, sucks D:
i mean me, not everyone, but its too fast anws,


erm,
then on 24/1 i "chiong" my maths LOL
i put "" coz, i didn really chiong lah,
i do it like slowly -,-
till its almost like 4pm? xD!


anws, then erm, at around 5pm plus,
i start to prepare to go out for my reunion dinner :D!
weehees!
and at 6pm i reached my cousin's house
which is still in progress of spring cleaning LOL


anws, at 6plus plus,
we left their house to go holland village to eat at FEI CUI :D!
then erm, we ate stuff, erm,
pictures shall be shown or uploaded tmr or sth hahas,


then, after that we realised we are too early for our 11.50pm movie,
so we went to my cousin's house and played WII :D!!!
its a suuper cool game :D!
but very tiring D:


erm, then we left for the movie at around 11.20pm,
and watch the movie till, almost 2am -,-
then i bathe, and of course have to wait, and i am like on the bed at 2.30 am,
but i cant slp,( dunno why)
so i played PSP xD
till, 3am plus -,-


so today morning, ( 26jan,)
i woke up at 10?
thnx to my sister's elbow,
and i snuggle in it till 10 plus plsu whereby my mother is very pissed LOL


then, i played computer :X
till like 11plus? :X!
then i bathe LOL,
and erm, left house at around, 12?


yeaps, then i paid respect to the shi fu ( of sth)
then after that we left for temple where by my sister fan tai shui,
so she have to ask for blessing or sth,


then, i went to my ah ma's house which i reached at around, 2.30?
lols,
==
when i step in hor, all the ppl go wooo, so tall! -,-
lols,
my sisters was like laughing away -,-
coz they was predicting it since ytd or sth lols,


and we watch little nyoyan( dunno spelling) at ah ma's house and went home ourselves,
since my dad and mum is addicted to mahjong xD
and here i am typing, they came home which is like 11.21PM
lols, nice one eh? xD!


tmr maybe we are going to the president's house or wadever,
or watching a movie (once again)


hahas,
anws, as a spoiler,
i haven do my hmk -,-
ARGH!

No comments: