Monday, May 19, 2008

yoyo~

yoz! back to post!
you will realize i got LOTS of posts this few days cozzz
I NTH TO DO SIA!
i lazy to really go and do the homework nor t pack my camping bag ^^
lazy gal~^^
and and and i forgot to say,,i am proud of being lazy ^^
oh oh oh ohh
ask-ED mummy abt the eye and my water activities..=.-""
turned out i got no chance to touch the water man!
SHIT =X
coz it means i go camp to jump around like a monkey..=.-"" for the pole challenge or sth..=.-""
this is how i ask hor,,the conver..:
me: mummy! i going camp leh!
mom: oh.
me: mummy! i got water activites sia!
mom: oh.got enough clothes anot?
me: got! but but! WATER ACTIVITES.
mom: oh.then?
me: the water activities is in the seaaa~~no pool!!
mom: oh, in a pool? ( heard wrongly..)
me: =.-"" NO POOL!diao..
mom: then?
me: *annoyed* then i can go play with sea isit? the doctor didn say i cant arh?
mom: OH YA HOR!
me: =.-""
mom: then you tell teacher you cant go play the water activities..
me: erm,,,ok...=.-"
from here you can see that i have no patience....^^
dunno if i shd be happy or not..=.-"
i shd be happy after all~ water activities..= wet clothes = heavy load when going back
^^
SOOOO lets be happy..=.-""nvm~ lazy to be happy=P
oh ya! ytd i took a photo of my bear bear~~^^
wait huh.

kawaii bah? ^^ i like the brown one,,but the purple one is more comfortable when you hug it..^^
so both are LOVED by me ^^
lets end this post with my bear bear bah~ ^^

No comments: