Sunday, May 25, 2008

quizzy again~~

Quizzy again~~^^
Rules- Blogger who has been tagged has to start with 10 random facts about them selves.
At the end of this,you have to choose 10 people and tag them about this quiz.

1) I am lazy =D
2) I am a food lover =P
3) I like carefree-NESS ^^
4) I dislike TOO troublesome stuffs.HOHO( E.g HOMEWORK =P)
5) I talk craps.HAHA~ thats one of it..=.-"
6) I believe no one is perfect and everyone do not need to change for the sake of others until you are on the wrong track...^^
7) I love bears x3
8) I easily change my mind HAHA that includes my mood ^^
9) I dislike being lonely =P ( seriously,,who would? o.0 except emo ppl..o.0)
10) I like music ^^ they kill boredom~~^^

hahas~ that ends my 10facts..=P
Not very helpful? xDDD ( coz very obvious..=.-")
nvm~~

10 ppl who i want to tag:
( i make it 5 from my pri sch and 5 from my sec sch ^^ fair?)
1) Sherye!
2) Daphne!
3) Shiling!
4) Xinni!
5) Hwaimun!
6) Cher!
7) Madeline!
8) Nerissa!
9) Priscilla lee!
10) Anyone bahs ^^

muwahaha~~ go do hor~~^^

No comments: