Sunday, May 18, 2008

Camp

OH MY TIAN! camp is comming~ and i am mangaing~ =X
erm,, which means i haven pack my camp bag..xD
and and i am afraid i cant go down water/seaaa
COZ
my eyes is allergic to germs or sth..=.-""
last time go to the pool only hor,,, my eyes is like BLOODY RED xD
exagerating...xDDD
later asking mama if i can go anot..TT_TT as in for the water games or sth..TT_TT
coz last time the doctor advise me not to go to the pool wad more sea? =.-""
I WANNA PLAY LUHS!
saddening...TT_TT
how how how? =XX
nvm~ didn go down water equals lesser loads to carry? =D
=X
see first bah,,,TT_TT
WATER! my fav sia..=X
as in playing with it,,not drinking it..=D
most likely my mom will say bring goggles bah
but but wont it be werid? xD
and i got the temptation to take it off everytime one xDDD
itchy hands..SMACK
hehes~ but cant be helped i hate wearing googles =XX
=PPP * spoilt* hohos~

OH OH! i forgot
xD happy birthday jiaqi!
happy birthday to you!!
happy birthday to you~~
happy birthday to jia qi~
happy birthday to you! ^^

WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAQI!^^

No comments: