Monday, December 3, 2007

WA~!

choing choing~!!!
zzz!!!
i thought got lots of time...but turn out like OMG!!!
story line..
i offer to give my notes to my cousin...but i cant bear to leave my written notes...end up copying it...
then...my 'helpful' parents go tell my aunt the notes can be collect in tmr de tmr...=.=!!!!
so now...end up choinging for notes...i finally think of a way
to photo copy...=.="
then i was like copying for nth like that!! but due to too much notes..
i decided to photocopy the subject with most notes..sci...heng...
i fork out $$ sia
ZZZ!!
my $$!!! fly away
ZZZ
so now resting for my poor hands that have been writing notes for hours...from abt five sth till 9sth..going 10...ZZZ!!!
nvm...as the chinese saying goes
zu ren wei kuai le zhi ben...so must JIAYOU~!! but now no more 'you' liao le...=.="
but for the sake of my 'promise' and 'face' must preserve anyway i at home also nth to do lar.. so it is like a form of excercise lor..for my hand...now bend the hand also will 'crack' (i mean the sound)
my big mouth...haiz...bitten once twice shy...next time i wont offer it anymore..maybe?

No comments: