Thursday, December 13, 2007

the trip to mun's house..

every time was fine and i enjoy it alot..

lets start with..the very first thing in the morning..

ya..ok..i was awake at 6am sth...by my s2p sis..
then after that "morning call" i cant really slp...
thanks to my sis..=.=""

then i was like awake and then finally 8.45!
i close my eyes to rest it and try to slp abit lar...then i was thinking like
WHEN IS THE CLOCK GOING TO RING!?!?!
then finally rang...!!(at 9am) i shut it (the clock) up and go to the bathroom then on my computer..
then i saw mun...then i chatted with her until 10am like that and after that.. she go entertain the rest of my frens who are at her hse liao lar..

then shiyang also online then i chat with her
and i was like constantly checking the colour of the clouds coz shiyang cant go out if rain..
then i saw grey clouds lar
then the worried me go tell shiyang to go out early and come to my hse first...^.^
then shiyang was like packing frm 10.15? to 10.45 dunno wad she packing lar...=.="""
then finally shiyang came...then i was like
i haven bath,i haven do my chores,i haven pack my things,I HAVEN DO ANYTHING!!!

then dunno y lar...i suddenly show shiyang my photos when i was toddler till now..and my two sis's photo too...
then i saw the time..WAD?!?!
11.15?!!
then i haven bath,haven do my chores,haven pack sia...
then i quickly do my chores and bath..and finished both at abt 11.40?
then i pack my stuff and go close the windows..and off we go!( at 11.45am)

then when we reach my house's void deck, we saw sherye there liao...(abit shocked...coz she is late and lost last time we meet to go lot1 or sth..)
then we headed for the market to eat lunch...
then when we reach there we are like no mood to eat..coz maybe too early?
then shiyang say buy cup noodles then go mun's hse cook it...so off we go!
and after that i bought drinks after being 'tricked' by sherye...=.=""coz she was like AH this shop dont have alr go this shop then AH this shop dont have alr we go that shop...=.=""
then in the end we when to two shops be4 buying my drink...

we took a gamble and decided to take the short cut....then we almost got lost...=.=""
luckily mun got send shiyang her address...or else...we will go somewhere thanks to shiyang's 'gd' memory..xD(no offence!)

finally we reach there and cooked our lunch...
then xinni was playing o2jam...
at that time i was thinking....time is soo slow sia..
then later we played game of life..
and ended at around 4pm?
then we play twister...me and shiyang team up and won!!
yea!xD

after that xinni,dap go play o2jam again..and me,sherye,shiyang go watch tv...and mun was running to both grps was called..and for your info cherie and joey went back liao..

they after finishing our drinks..me,shiyang sherye go to the room and watch them play o2jam lar..
abit bored...
coz like i expect like for trips like this,we shd be playing tgt lor..not like seperated..
then after awhile around 5.45pm me and shiyang "quietly" go home coz after we say bye...then no body answer.. then we said it for many times liao...=.=""

then we go home and end there bah...

comments..it is great but didn really end well...all scattered....but...it still a good trip..!!
=)

~end~

No comments: