Saturday, December 22, 2007

er..

ok today is or shd i say er 22dec 12.19am and i and still online be4 i got banned becoz using the com too long
ok er
21dec....
which was abt one hour ago
er
on that day is the day we report to our sec sch
me,zoey,zoey mum,shiyang,shiyang's sis,my sis and yi chun( my sis fren..also my fren)
meet at the lrt there lar
then my sis and me was like tok until very long then long until we are late..=.=""
i mean to meet the others lar not going there
then er.. we walk lor
then reach lor
then check our anems lar
mine is very easy lor..T_T
coz my name is ZHUO zhen yun then is Z
then my name is the second last on the list..i took awhile or a few seconds to check
then go to the hall and ya..report lor
then er go home lerz coz i am not buying my books that day
then go home slp awhile like pigs
then tok tok
then 12 got out to lot 1 to eat lunch
then take 190 frm there to plaza singapura
then er shop lor
omg
now then i found out i am writing soooo many "then's
nvm
THEN after finish we go home and i bought a watch for $8
er then eat
then play com,chat until now lor...no ppl like that then blog lor
thats the end of my lame and dull story...

No comments: