Monday, December 2, 2013

Independent

Hello everyone I am back!

For a short while that is.

I feel that i need to jot down parts of my life just in case one day i forgot about them.

Like always, let the pictures do the talking! :)

Well, as usual, working with the committee is tiring but really really fun and i got to make many new friends especially this bunch of girls :D I would not say that the journey is easy but it is bearable thanks to them :) And sadly, it is almost time for us to pass down soon, everything is happening so fast, we went from one event to the next and the next and hardly even have time to really have one full day of fun without talking about work (Thats how hardcore we are #swag HAHAAH) it seems just like yesterday we were preparing for HOC and now we are passing down soon! time really flies :')
I really really miss these girls ( including those not in this photo!) For those who don't know, this is prolly the first semester in my poly life i am going through a FULL sem almost alone. Almost being that i know these girls will forever be my helpline if i really need help but i should really grow some spine and stand up for myself and not be too reliant like a cry baby hahahah. ( sounds all cool and independent here but i think i talk to them almost everyday HAAAHAH independent my butt) miss yall girls MUACKS!
To be honest, i don't think that we are the most perfect group. We went through ups and downs together and we tolerated each other's tantrums (DUNDUNDUN,  revealing of the not so happy happy teamwork! HHAHAH) But conflicts or not I don't think we are really angry at each other but we are angry because we want things done. and done nicely. with this bunch of perfectionist we really do have frictions but we all have trust and faith in each other that there will be quality work done. We study hard and we play hard. i really enjoy our time together. The previous semester is relatively hard, but with you girls and guy, it went pass like a breeze. It feel so peaceful, and really, all of you are like the umbrella in a storm, i know i will still get wet from the rain but you protected me from the pain of the raindrops. (WOAH CHEESY SIAH WTH. IDK WHAT I AM SAYING HAHAHHAAH) But oh wells, you get the point. i love working with all of you :)
 And for the next part, i spent my holidays in a YEP trip ( Youth expedition programme) and for this trip, i went to thailand to serve the community in a small village in Chiangrai. the experience is really fun and if you realised, i did not put any pictures of the children because once i start with one, it will never stop. so i shal not start any HAHAHAHAH if you really want to see cute children can see from my FB yeah ;)
So apart from teaching i helped out with mural painting too!! I am really proud to say the road, and 50%? of the tracing were done by me! YESSSS! MY PRIDE! And the photo above is my awesome team of painters. can hire us to paint for you but all these hunks and babes comes at a high price :P
HAHAH here is my random "family" we formed and self claimed at thailand with 2 "fathers" :P It is really fun to hang out with them and i think our "parents" have awesome kids yeah? HEHEHEHEH

Not to mention, my favourite girls! my roommate, my friends , my sisters , my gossipgirls, HAHAAH Really fun to have chit chat sessions with yall and sometimes we even talk about stupid random things but who cares, we always have fun! YAY :D
This is not really the full force but oh wells, i only managed to find this photo so :/ Sorry... but you know what i mean. to the whole YEP Chiangrai team, i think we are suuper hyped  night owls HAHHAAH look at all the panda eyes! But i never regret going on this trip and even though 2 weeks is really long and there are a lotttt of bugs there, i will not mind staying longer there with all of you :) ( it really means something when zy is willing to tolerate bugs kaysss) we went there as strangers and came back as friends. this is cool shit. HAHAHAH



Here is a photo of me totally blending into the Thailand style! HOHOHO!



































Before you scroll down further and thought you are reading the wrong blog, i have some stuff to say.
as i have previously mentioned, this sem i am really miserable (INITIALLY, just in case i break any hearts of my current classmates HAHAHAHHA) but " what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" This quotes, from Stronger really applies to my current life.

As tough as it can be, i would just suck it up and do it. Yes i might whine, but there is the only why i can vent so my dearest friends please bear with me, and yeah i will take this as a challenge to see how far i can excel without my friends and see some growth in myself. Half of me is excited at the new challenge and the other half is still upset being alone. but maybe being alone is not that bad sometimes. it definitely have its perks. and those are for you to discover yourself :)

Photo of me all professionally dressed up for photoshoot. i think i look soooo much older. but oh wells i don't really look young thanks to my height and i ain't anywhere young with my current age so i guess this is not that bad right?

Shall not scar all of you for life and end with my photo,so here is a rainbow and a video about my trip to thailand :)

Somewhere over the rainbow :>



No comments: