Thursday, April 4, 2013

Growing up

 Hello peeps, in case you are wondering if i am alive, well, i am pretty much alive, with not much life. Opps, you got what i mean? HAHAHAH
The fact that i am like MIA despite i am having holiday now speaks a lot.
Well, not like i have a wonderful love life partner that takes up all of my time, in fact i dont even have a partner, and it is also not like i am overseas for some extremely eye opening trip.
I am stuck in Singapore, and in my house and in school.
Basically, you can say i have no holiday. tsk.
Nevertheless, i feel the urge to update this blog and to put a full stop to my previous semester before my new one starts.

 Heres my Class, TB21, they are super friendly, and super not competitive people! Though i don't really talk to my classmates much, but i am still glad to meet them. All of them are hardworking and each have their dreams/goals that they are determined to achieve. Their diligence and constant work towards their goal is one of my source of motivation. I certainly hope that all of them will achieve their dreams. :)
Thanks for being my classmate!
 Say hi to my girls, we managed to stick together for almost 1 whole year!
Even though next semester some of us would be split up, i will definitely miss you both! :'(((((
These girls are also one of my source of comfort and motivation. Thanks for all your last minute cramming info into my mind, and making sure i know some stuff i missed out!
And thanks for being such awesome group project mates that we always complain about a certain same person *coughcough* HAHAHAHAH
Thanks for encouraging me and giving me motivation to work hard! :D
You girls are the first friends i have made in poly and hopefully we can stay friends and in contact even when we graduate!
Thinking so far huh, but time just flies with yall :')
Let's graduate together with scholarship/ distinctions! :D
Love yall kayssssss

 Well, time flies and i got into the main committee of BP-NP Mentoring as secretary. These girls are allll my buddies who are gonna shoulder the responsibilities with me :)
I could say meeting them is one of the best things that happened in my poly life. Though yes, occasionally my energy gets drained and my stress level shoots up like a rocket, all these ups and downs made us more bonded than ever!
See in the picture, you will not believe that when we took this picture, it is only the 2nd or 3rd time we meet right? HAHAHAHAH
To my committee members if you are reading this, great to meet you and lets work together to conquer all the challenges that comes into our path to get the outstanding community service CCA award!!
We can do it!!! :DDDD
FIGHTING! JIAYOU! WOOHOOOO! *Zihigh*

 Thanks to being in the main committee, it has certainly widen my social circle. The picture above is taken during CSC camp. Community service cluster, we are one big family :) 
I have learnt about how these other ccas are contributing to the society. Each and every one of them in the picture above are great people with a selfless heart that is willing to serve the community at their best. I am so proud of everyone :)
Their contribution made mine seems insignificant, however, just like the starfish story, we are all powerful beings, no matter how insignificant we find our contribution is, it might be of big significance to another. we can never underestimate our capabilities. :)

Last but not leastttt, my sister treated my parents to korea, leaving me and my second sis alone at home.
I really love my family, every time, i would feel really blessed to be born in such a loving family. Only when my parents are not in Singapore, then i realized how much they really matter to me. I have a mum who will cook,wash,take care of us without any complains, and a father who silently support the family working his best at work and helping out to maintain our house, and drives us around. I really missed them for that 1 week plus they are in Korea. Life just seems so dull without them around to comment about the television show, or rush me to sleep earlier. i really love them lots. Words just can't do justice to show my love for my family.
Looking at this picture made me realize that they are slowly aging, if i am not really born, they could have happily retired by now. And yet, they chose to keep working to support my studies without any complains.
If getting a scholarship meant an easier life for them, i would gladly work hard for it.
Given more responsibilities for my CCA and moving up to year 2 made me think.
Why are others coping so well, they can be involved in CCA, work and still score very well for their studies.
So for the up coming semester, i will try to work hard to juggle between CCA and studies.
I want to make my parents proud :)
Touching huh, hope this sense of motivation sticks as i move alongggg! :DDD

No comments: