Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Changes


Well, If you have noticed, i have changed my blogskin! ^^
and i have started to blog again, since my previous post is like, almost 1 month ago! 
Hahah! i haven't been doing much, probably the reason behind my lack of posts,
too guilty for idling my time away~ :P


So for a start, i changed my blogskin! :D
Well, actually, apart from blogskin, actually i have been making changes to my life too.
 i mean, there are changes in my life now.
Well, each choice leads to a whole new opportunity and brings in changes.
But sometimes, there are just too much changes for some people to accept.
By some people, please include me, yours truly here. LOL


I think my last post stopped some where about me working?
Ok, i have got my O lvls results, and it is kind of not bad :)
At least i am satisfied with it...~ :D
Even though i got rejected by my first choice ( which is international business in NP btw...)
but i managed to get into my second choice.
If given a second chance, i would still put business studies as my second choice. So yeah, no regrets. :)
For my dear friends who are actually regretting that you didn't put JC or other courses,
all i could say is just give it a try man! Give it a chance, a chance to convince you to develop even just 5% of interest. i might eventually accumulate and TADA! the perfect choice in your life! :D
To change a crisis into a opportunity. (HAHAHHA! YEAH! my words of wisdom! spending weeks to watch about 200 episodes of pokemon is totally worth it!!^^)


Which actually brings me back to changes again.
So far, i am coping well... but i am still scared.
Everyone in poly seems to be very enthusiastic about hanging out and playing together, which is cool, but i am not very confident about my social skills.
I am those kind that don't take the initiative to introduce myself unless necessary. I don't really like to stand out..thats what i mean.
i hope i won't be the spoilsport during orientation :/
I need to expand my social circle man!!!
Another thing i am scared if is actually making new friends.
Well, since i have friends i knew from primary school to hang out with in secondary school, i am pretty much hanging out with just the same few friends i have.
So stepping into a completely new environment without any of my friends in the same course as me kind of makes me all jittery.
the friends i make is gonna be my important project mates so i better muster all my guts and make a few friends!!!!


Hahah! this post is getting kind of long, so i shall end here.
Btw, i also wish my dear friends who are separated from me all the best!!!
well, at least i could say that i am actually coping quite well with these changes somehow better than them..
If my friends are reading this, you are not alone, and lets try to enjoy ourselves!! ^^
And whereever your are, lets stay friends foreverrrrrrr! 
TATAS! :)


P/s: Just let me show off a little, i got myself a lenovo laptop! WOOHOO! :3

No comments: