Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SIAN.

sian,
this is like so sucky -,-
today got the oversea trip de form, for cca,
980 bucks
omt,
i discussed this with my parents ytd,
and they say if not subsidised by half, they are so not gonna let me go,
yeap, its not by half,
and its 980,
wow.
how nice of them to make it 20 bucks away from 1000?
hah.


and i only got like around 1000 in my edusave?
since luckily the govt added 400 in recently,
yeah
so, i got enough money right?
but heres the prob,
i still need to go for my vietnam trip,
and my parents are giving me this attitude that if i dont have enough money in my edusave,
NO GO.
yeah, thats how sucky it is,


apparently i wanted to go for both since one is class and one is cca,
the class will boost my cip and the cca is wad i shd get since i went for syf,
and yes,
i will have to give up one,
which is soo sucky!
i dont want to miss any of it,
and of course, i got scolded, being greedy and stuff,
i wasnt even sure if i can opt out of the class one!
hmph,
and when i say i choose taiwan, they are like
O.O!!!
totally not supportive of it,


omt lah, you know dap's overseas trip is like 3000?
and mine is like about HALF
but daphne got the support of her parents and mine dont



and i cant apply for FAS
since my house's gross income have wayyyyyy exceeded the limit,
and qns about why i am still not able to pay?
good qns,
how to pay when most of your gross income is being sucked up by college fees?
yeah right, it cant be THAT ex,
you try paying for TWO.
and theres medical,electrical and utility bill leh?
wth,
this is like totally unfair.
life sucks.


oh yes, adding on,
i am suppsed to submit the form ASAP since its on first come first serve basics,
tada, the perfect screwed up life.
ARGH.

No comments: