Sunday, April 11, 2010

Monday tmr! >:

sian, tmr is monday,
hahas, anws, i realised i haven been posting actively :D
*claps*
i am now busy with,
homework
exams, and studies

like hell that would be true
LOL,
i am currently busy with fb,mangas,dramas,movies,
and daydreams
-,-"


seriously you wont want to know how i spend my sat,
i daydream-ed for almost the whole afternoon!
omt,
such a nice thing to do!
LOL,
like hello, its not everyday you get to sit there and stare into space!
ok, though i do that at school,
but its different mah!


so yes,
i only start to chiong my hmk at night
-,-"
and i only managed to finish chinese compo, SS inference on sat
like wth,
so today i very no life,
i spend the whole afternoon doing ss essay and history essay
and typing the english speech which i gave up ( temptation of using a computer)
awww~
so yeap, no life~
so no life = nothing to blog = no posts
aww~


anws, my taiwan trip is settled!
i am only going for the taiwan trip!
not going for vietnam~!
which i gave up happily coz almost all guzheng members also not going! :P
and my edusave also no money liao~
-,-"
i pay 600 bucks myself leh,
you know i thought my mom so kind, paying for me,
then she say " na, use this acc to deduct"
then i go read the cover,
wth,
MY NAMEEEE! T^T


but my sister very kind~!
she help me pay 400 bucks!
omt, I.LOVE.HER.!!!!!
LOL, like my mom said, i am totally practical :D
no money no talk eh?
xDDDD
hahas, ok,
tatas!

No comments: