Friday, April 10, 2009

earth hour!

ok, i just happened to be like flipping through my photos,
and saw this :D!
since i got the mood,
i decided to have a second post of the day!!
* claps*
ok, this is taken on 28 march, earth hour~ :D
enjoy!















my family caught red handed with flash from camera xD
my dad is shy to be half naked -,-
and i was like, no one will care~ :X
HAHA~>;D















hahas! this is funny, after being caught,
i was like since i was taking picture, pose lah!
then only my mum bothered LOL!
she evry twisted xDDD
and my sister and dad was like not giving it a damn xDDD

in the darkness! xD
warning! do not follow!
bad for eye sight! xD
but my family gave me "face" by offing the light xD
oh yes this is without flash :D













tsk tsk! bad example! D;<
btw, thats yang's block :P
the one thats the third from the left top,
with abit orangy colour one xD
i think it shd be the kitchen if not wrong xDD












good example! :D!
ok, the next few pictures are rather boring,
coz i created a story out of the light stick that we got XD
and if you are bored, pls tahan or close it xDDD
here the story goes~
















in a peaceful night,
where every one is slping,
(except some naughty ppl) xD
some thing appeared!!!

















AHH! a green friskbee looking thingy detected!
could it be.... SPACE SHIP?!
UFO?!
AHHH! * runs*
but obviously i ran back to continue my story LOL
i am one brave soul xDDD













the UFOs hovered above the naughty blocks.
AHHA!
even aliens celebrates earth hour!
they are here to punish those naughty ppl!
hees!
but ahhh!
whywhywhy?!?
its coming towards me....nearer and nearer!!and...!













its now above me!!! AHHH!











a green light appeared, and i runnnn for my life!!!
ok, for those not interested, pls leave,
coz the lamest part is coming LOL
be prepared!!!
sure you are continue reading it?
dont you find it lame?!?
ok,....
be prepared har!
here goes~
i fished out my camera and took and picture!
and realised....!












its just a stupid lame light stick~
:D
tada!
nice right????! xD
i bet i am getting lots of tags with "-,-" face HAHA~
but as i warned you mah!
-,-
who ask you to read?!?
out of curiosity right?
ok, then i shall tell you,,,
curiosity kills the cat! HAHAHAHA~
:PPP
and, the "UFO" shall end this post with a "dashing" end~ :D
- THE END- :P

No comments: