Sunday, June 1, 2008

Report 2

hihi! back to post AGAIN xD
hmmm,,
lets start with the bad news =.-"
my computer is officially spoiled on 27th may ( i think)
time: 8.30pm
venue: on the desk of course =.-"
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- my oldest sister wanna use the computer.
- she first ask for my second sister's laptop since she is not using..
- she go to a web, and all of a sudden, the laptop have to restart...=.-"
- so,, lacking of patience, she asked to use mine/hers( the desktop)
- i reluctantly surrender the desktop to her and go to play my second sister's laptop..
- she went on the web, and all of a sudden,the com she using went lag
- i was playing the laptop..and it is a miracle coz, once my sister leaves, and i go to the laptop, IT WORK PERFECTLY
- so,, out of curiousity i go to the web she wanna go..the laptop went there without long waits.
- she gave up on the desktop and go to the laptop.
- i go back to my desktop...it hanged..=.-"
- i restart it and appears that there is a error..most likely a virus? o.0
- thats how my desktop died..wu yuan wu gu..die liao..TT_TT
NI SI BU MING MU ARRRR!!! TT_TT
look to the next post for the photos..of the " si ti ( cropse?) " of my computer..TT_TT

No comments: