Monday, June 9, 2008

Early bday ^^

early bday celebrated ytd xDD
reasons?
1) Make myself vacant for 6L gathering ^^
2) My family looked forward to the CAKE,,not my bday =,-"
3) erm,, i am actually looking forward to the cake too..=,,,,- hehess..
xDD
reasons are simple but makes sense for my family
i know they wanna eat the cake cozzzzzz
ytd right,, we like suppose to sing song,,bday song for me
they start and end with the last sentence of the bday song..xDDD
for those blur blur type,,let me be erm,, detailed..
they just only sang,,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
ad then the next sentence that comes up is CUT THE CAKE!
o.0
nvm i am used to my family's unique-ness xDD
but my expression descripted by my jie is =.-""""" XD!
but then i am sort of happy also lar..xDDD coz i wanna eat the cake too and sing song very draggy xDDD
hahas..
i suppose it is quite gd afterall xD
not bad for my family to gather around the table within seconds to the words EAT CAKE LIAO!
hahas,,realistic family xDDD
but i love it xD hahas~~

No comments: