Tuesday, October 25, 2011

English

Yeah, i guess some might be curious, for it may be just for myself.
English Os is over.
and done with.
ah well, no use whining over spilled milk.
i didn't cry. nope, thats why i replaced it with "whine" :D
what a smart alec i am.
anws, well, i wrote freedom for my essay.
argh, we did this exact question for mids.
and well, it is kind of easy and difficult.
cause at that point of time, i was wondering if i should reproduce my previous essay which actually got me like 23/30 marks.
but yeah, stupidity killed the cat.
i didn't.
i just smartly think of a new idea on the spot
and of course, it is not a fab one.
dang.


but i am kind of happy with the plot.
i am quite sure it should be rare??
what i actually predict that will be common is:
1. Parent's overly control and you gain freedom eventually.
2. Got out of jail. ( describe feelings of finally gaining freedom and how much it sucks in the jail?)
3. You set a animal free
4. You broke your relationshio with someone( bf,gf,parents) and freed yourself.
5. YOu got stucked somewhere and is free.


yeah, my essay that previously got me awesome 23/30 marks is about me getting stucked in a container.
or cargo or whatever you call it.
yeah and i guessed that since it is something that our teacher actually suggested and pointed out,
many people would have tried it.
and yeah, my guess is right,
two of my best buddies wrote something like my story, just that they are trapped in a lift.
but this time, i chose to write something of a mix.


initially, i wanted to write about getting out of jail.
but i wanted the ending to be special, so i actually want the person to still be a bad guy after he is released.
but i cannot find myself describing a jail well and being a total bad guy well.
so i chose the other plot.
i chose to write about me being freed from child labour.
i am kind of happy with the plot but god knows what is going through my mind.
i wrote 2 essays with 2 different endings.
one is that i gained freedom with all the other kids.
the other is kind of halfway, cause i didn't have time.
actually you can say that i didn complete.
argh,
but i submit the like not really complete oneeeeeee!
my ending for the second one is kind of like a cliffhanger.
i just say,
i ran and a hand grabbed me,
i shut my eyes tight and smiled.
it might be short and brief, but i am free.
i am pissed at myself for not saying
" i am FINALLY free"
but just ended it with i am free.
argh, bastardd.


and yes, i never have the chance to say who grabbed me, which makes it cliffhanger.
dang.
it might make it cool( i mean the cliffhanger) but worse part is i didn really add in good phrases or checked my grammar because i took like 1hour 30 mins to write 3 essays ( including the letter)
i am typing this not to show off( but yes, i admit i didn know i can write so much in such a short time till ytd, ah well.)
but because of that, i feel that i sort of screwed things up.
argh.
i hope cambridge is kind to usssssss :(((
english compre is not my forte, so lets just put that aside but this time's summary is seriously long.
i have got like 195 words on my freaking first draftt!
thats madness.
but on my second, i am running out of time so i just cross my fingers and wrote 155words.
haha! bet cambridge will count my words.
because it actually seemed longer.
like much longer.
opps?
ah well, it is over.
i hope i can get a B4 at least.
you must be like WHUT?! YOU SAY UNTIL LIKE YOU DID BADLY BUT YOU WANT A BEEFOURRR?
yes, i want a B4. :)


i better work hard for my other subs so that i can get a L1 R4 below 10.
tatas.

No comments: