Monday, December 20, 2010

hey~!

hello, here to blog again, and yeah
if you guys don't know or remember me mentioning, which i did be4,
but i got a brother
i mean a godbrother lah
yeah
his mum is my aunt and my mum is his aunt
but my dad is his god dad
which makes me his godsister
yeah,
and then, he is the same age as me, but just because i was born earlier,
in like june and he is born in like december, or november,
so i am like older yeah.


and his family came to my house ytd
and its like damn awkward.
XDDDD
we only met once a year,
which is in like new year and might not even meet if i didn stay long at my mother side there.
yeah.
so ytd is the second time we met in the whole year LOL!
pathetic i know right?
ok, then his family came coz his father is like helping us to repair our door
since he is like a renovating company boss or something lah
then all the others do is like sit on the sofa
LOL
my family is watching a show,
so we didn bother them.
yeah suuper awkward


and i didn even talk to him since like primary 3/4
when we met once and i was supposed to hang out with his family or something
and only that day i know i got a god brother lah!
my mum is like
" eh, yun, you got a godbrother, yeah, forgot to tell you :)"
and i was like O_O....ok...
and ytd his whole family,
which includes, his younger sister, his mum, his dad and him
to my house
and i dunno how to entertain them LOL
so he just sit at the end of the sofa for like
erm, from 2 plus to 5pm
LOL
3 solid hours. yes.


and at erm around 4 plus?
i went to take my DS out and play abit lah,
to get my items for pokemon xD
then i turn around and ask his sister, since his sister is nearer,
that if she wants to play DS
and she shake her head, so i just "oh, you dont want to play arh? then i play~ :D"
then i carried on with my pokemon and i totally forgot to double check what is my godbrother's reaction :OOOO
ah well, so it is damn freaking awkward.


yes, more awkward when my dad ask me to pass him the snack i am eating and my dad is signaling by,
pointing at him and smiling and raising his eyebrows
and i was like "What? :/"
then i guess my bro ( just for short) also notice him gesturing -,-"
then i finally got the hint and,
"oh, you want? LOL"
then his sister took and they share.
yeah.
HAHAHAHHAAHHAHA


and not to mention, he got invited by my mum to go into the study room
and look for stuff he might want to read
and they could totally see my freaking table in a bloody mess.
ok, let me describe,
its piles of files, piles of papers, bags dumped there, clothes too, which is my guzheng clothes, and some plastic bags, and some books
and its all over the whole table.
yes, hard to imagine but just try to picture it.
LOL
and when they walk in i was like ()$&*(@#*@&$(*^@&*
and i didn even go into the room to defend myself xDDDD
or even introduce books for him/her
omg i fail.
the awkwardness fail.
everything fail.
xDDDDDDD


and unless i am getting into the same school as him,
which i am aiming ngee ann poly,
but i guess he should be aiming others,
and unless we get into the same school,
i dont think i am ever talking to him. LOL
yes, fail.
sorry that i am such a older sister fail.
HAHAHAHHAAH! OTL.

No comments: