Sunday, July 25, 2010

Shopping day

yay!
today is a happy day
where i went out with my family to spam shop for tibits LOL
yeaps, went to sheng siong to buy lots of cheap cheap tibits for storage xD
today mama very happy and very generous~!
she bought 2 shirts for herself and its like 20 bucks each? o.o


why?
lols, coz my dad won 4D :D
not a huge sum but yeah, enough for her to buy stuff for us :DDD
and we are like those easily satisfied kind, food is enough XD
yeapp~


while shopping my dad is like saying,
today your mum very generous hor?
then we are like oh yah hor, why arh?
then my mum whisper
" coz your dad won some 4D money~"
then i was like
" PAPA! SHE GONNE USE YOUR MONEY TO PAYYYYYYY!"
then my dad
O_O.... no wonder she so kind, use my money -,-"
then my mama say
" his money is my money!"
then i continue,
and your money is still your money xDDD"


yeaps, so went sheng siong, spend about 100 plus? :P
then went to plaza to spam daiso~
but mama very tired liao, nvr buy much, only buy some flowering pots and stuff.
but still bought bubbletea and other random stuff to eat :P
initally wanted to go TS spam dvds one, but not much time left,
papa only set like 1 hour for plaza de coupon,
soooo~ bobian, have to go back ):


came home and help mama organise the clothes that we like cleared from our cupboard
xDD
all new one siah,
when we like take out everything and look at it one by one,
we are like
OMT, this exist?!?! LOL
or like, o.o... i think i only wear it once...
LOL.
ok, damn waste right?
so we gave the clothes to my uncle's maid who is going back
and erm some totally new ones to my cousins.
yeap.
so i spend most of my time doing those stuff,
then just chionged my hmks and here to blog :D
yay~
thats all, tatas! :D

No comments: