Sunday, August 16, 2009

yoyo!

Are You Mugging?
congratulations!
you are obviously NOT, as you are reading my
oh-so-informative-blog :D
yeaps, you wasted your time you know?
but nvm, i am obviously not too!
coz i am typing this
oh-so-informative-blog
LOL


ok, i am here to do my confessions D:
1) i haven do most of my hmks which includes:
- Many maths practices
- Chinese practices
- Art (theme:play)
- and hopefully no more

2) i have only complete one hmk!
which is literature LOL

3) it is about 11am now and i am still using he computer
instead of doing my hmk or something more constructive

4) Common test is TOMORROW.

5) I have not study AT ALL.
totally, AT ALL.
-,-

6) I am addicted to typing this LOL

ok, thats all lah, if not no ending xDD
and yeaps, scary aint it?
and i bet you are thinking
WHAT THE HECK IS THIS RETARD DOING YTD?!
ok, this retard is fortunately,
watching televison programme! :D
LOL! nice reply? :P


ok lah, i am sooo gonna be hard working and finish my MATHS
and CHINESE
Freaks. D:

No comments: