Sunday, March 15, 2009

march hols D:

ITS MARCH HOLS!
BOOHOO!
i guess its really sad that i have to say BOOHOO,
instead of saying WOOHOO,
the march hols hmks are more than my normal school days ok?
-,-
oh well, lets start with my friday...


ok, on friday, i didn attend school to see my doc -,-
so i passed shiyang a hmk bag to keep hmk for me,
and when i got back i was rather relieved since it didn seems thick :D
but guess wad?


my teachers are all very smart, they print out ONE paper,
then THAT PAPER, lists all the hmks i have to do,
so even though i only got ONE PAPER,
i got 10 plus hmks -,-
nice hor?


they even make it sooo cute by putting wad hello kitty etcs to make it look nice -,-
and now i dont even dare to open my hotmail D:
it shd be spammed by those wad,
heymaths,asknlearn,lead's notifications on that i have new hmks D:


OHH SUCK~
then i tell you my beautiful schdule for my march hols,
monday- 6L outing :D
tuesday- CHIONG ALL HMK
wed- guzheng ( all day)
thurs- guzheng ( all day)
friday- guzheng ( all day)
saturday- guzheng ( all day)
sunday - neri's birthday party


i shall quote and modify jiamin's friends words,
" if you dont see me on monday means i am in the mental hospital"
and i shall change it to:
" if you dont see me on monday, prepare some money to go my wake."


yeah, its THAT bad,
why?
coz now is sunday : 1.23pm.
and tmr is monday ,
then tuesday is my only hmk day....
OMT~
I AM DYING!
-,-
* stressed up*
this march hols = worst than school days -,-
ARGHHHH!
its hell man D;
i better go chiong now D:
tatas!

No comments: