Wednesday, January 30, 2008

left out..

...
ok..
my point of view..you may think i am to selfish or wadever.
i dont care but this is MY blog..my views..
this goes like this
you see.. ppl from zhps go there de got some rite..
ok.
there is pl,yt,sy,z,n(i do not want to like erm say the name)
well..
pl is with yt
n wants her... like... own new frens
sy and z is tgt
so left me
pathetic rite..
yt and pl is not bad..they didn left me out
but sy and z are ridiculous
i have like cold war with them for more then twice in jan
cool huh..
i just cant stand their attidude
they are so..haix
ok let me describe wad i see and tell me will you feel gd?
when ever i tok to pl and yt..they will always tell me wads going on, so that i am not left out of it
but for z and sy
they just say
'secret'
when i ask
they will say
SHOO!! cannot tell you
even though sy sits beside me
whenever i tok to her or make her laugh or sth
i fails..
but once z came and tok to her,
she will always like smile to her
instead of like 'cold'
wad i want is to let my frens be happy
so i let them be
i just stand there..and well..look
then they dont really tok
but i left them alone and go join pl and yt
i turn around to have a peek
turn out they started to chat happily
i dont know if i am selfish or wad..
but just feels that..well..stuffy
i just came back with them
i turned to walk another way after walking with them in silence
again i turn to peek
they toked immediately i walk quite a distance away
they tok and turn to check on me..
i pretended to wave and walk away
you may just say go and join them
but it is not gd idea
coz having two frens to handle is not easy
i tried it be4
it is tiring
i feel like leaving them out of projects
which have to work in grps of four

for those who reads my blog..
i do not want you to post any comment about this topic
and zoey, for your info, it is not about love
thanks anw for reading

No comments: